April 5, 2012 Headlines: Weekly Jobless Claims Down, China Currency Manipulation, Innovation Creates Jobs, and More
AP: Weekly jobless claims continue to fall, foreshadowing good jobs numbers tomorrow.
Reuters: Factory orders continued to pick up this year.
Ezra Klein: Innovation creates jobs.
The Hill: Treasury Secretary Geithner slams the GOP Budget.
Bloomberg: Chinese currency manipulation leads to undervalued products.
IHT: U.S. Marines deployed to Australia, as the start of a series of maneuvers to balance the rise of China’s influence.
Related recent Blogs
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- An American-made case to protect your not so American-made phone • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Fact Check: Standing Up Against Unfair Trade, Kentucky Edition • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- So Much For Promises: China's Manipulating Its Currency, Again • by mmcmullan • 07/17/2014