April 5, 2012 Headlines: Weekly Jobless Claims Down, China Currency Manipulation, Innovation Creates Jobs, and More
AP: Weekly jobless claims continue to fall, foreshadowing good jobs numbers tomorrow.
Reuters: Factory orders continued to pick up this year.
Ezra Klein: Innovation creates jobs.
The Hill: Treasury Secretary Geithner slams the GOP Budget.
Bloomberg: Chinese currency manipulation leads to undervalued products.
IHT: U.S. Marines deployed to Australia, as the start of a series of maneuvers to balance the rise of China’s influence.
Related recent Blogs
- Manufacturing sector adds 28,000 jobs in July: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 08/01/2014
- New "Gigafactory" set to create thousands of jobs in the U.S. • by TGarland • 07/31/2014
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Fact Check: Standing Up Against Unfair Trade, Kentucky Edition • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014