April 5, 2012 Headlines: Weekly Jobless Claims Down, China Currency Manipulation, Innovation Creates Jobs, and More
AP: Weekly jobless claims continue to fall, foreshadowing good jobs numbers tomorrow.
Reuters: Factory orders continued to pick up this year.
Ezra Klein: Innovation creates jobs.
The Hill: Treasury Secretary Geithner slams the GOP Budget.
Bloomberg: Chinese currency manipulation leads to undervalued products.
IHT: U.S. Marines deployed to Australia, as the start of a series of maneuvers to balance the rise of China’s influence.
Related recent Blogs
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 22, 2014: Currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014