April 4, 2012 Headlines: Factory Jobs Surging, China May Loosen Yuan Controls, and More
NYT: Across the country, factory jobs are coming back.
WSJ: U.S. graduate schools remain a top choice for Chinese students.
The Hill: House Democrats wrote to President Obama, asking him to help boost exports.
Reuters: China is considering loosening rules for investing overseas.
TPM: Independent voters see the economy getting better.
The Hill: Mexico and Canada expressed an interest in the Asia-Pacific Trade Agreement.
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013