April 3 2013 Headlines: U.S. Jobs survey, U.S.-E.U. free trade agreement, and more.
Bloomberg: Limited hiring in construction has held back U.S. jobs numbers for March.
Huffington Post: Corporations could be granted new political powers in Obama's free trade agreement with European Union.
NBC News: Secretary of State John Kerry denounces North Korea's threats as China expresses serious concern over tensions.
Washington Post: While business investments slowed, factory orders in the U.S. see best gain in five months.
Washington Post: ADP report for March reveals private employers in the U.S. added 158,000 jobs.
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013