April 3, 2012 Headlines: Manufacturing Up In March, Gloomy Economic Forecasts, and More
AP: Factory productivity and hiring were up in March, another good sign for the economy.
The Hill: More on the expansion of manufacturing in March.
WSJ: Podcast on the improving economic forecasts.
Bloomberg: Good news from the manufacturing sector lifts stocks.
Ezra Klein: Why economic forecasts remain gloomy, despite continued good news.
NYT: A rare inside glimpse into decision making in China.
WaPo: China has lifted their crackdown on microblogging, for now.
Related recent Blogs
- New "Gigafactory" set to create thousands of jobs in the U.S. • by TGarland • 07/31/2014
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014