April 3, 2012 Headlines: Manufacturing Up In March, Gloomy Economic Forecasts, and More
AP: Factory productivity and hiring were up in March, another good sign for the economy.
The Hill: More on the expansion of manufacturing in March.
WSJ: Podcast on the improving economic forecasts.
Bloomberg: Good news from the manufacturing sector lifts stocks.
Ezra Klein: Why economic forecasts remain gloomy, despite continued good news.
NYT: A rare inside glimpse into decision making in China.
WaPo: China has lifted their crackdown on microblogging, for now.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013