April 29, 2013 Headlines: Hiring numbers, U.S. manufacturing's success, and more.
Bloomberg: Jobs numbers in April are improving after a dismal March.
Cincinnati.com: An investment in reshoring can be substantial for U.S. manufacturers and the economy.
Fort Mills Times: Webcasts are exploring the trends of American Manufacturing and opening up discussion.
Milwaukee Biz Talk: Harley-Davidson is proof of U.S. manufacturing's success.
Washington Post: New data shows government spending and the military budget are one in the same.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013