April 27, 2012 Headlines: Economic Growth Slows, China's Muckrakers, Geithner to Beijing, and More
WSJ: Previewing Secretary Geithner’s speech in Beijing next week.
NYT: Economic growth slows to 2.2%, but consumer demand is up.
The Hill: The House Ways and Means Committee will hold a hearing in June on normalizing trade relations with Russia.
WSJ: Luxury SUVs are finding a new market in China.
NYT: China is working to expand trade ties with Eastern Europe.
Related recent Blogs
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013