April 27, 2011 Headlines: The Fed's first Press Conference, Chinese Policies Hurt U.S. Jobs, and More
NYT: Today the Fed will hold its first ever press conference. Here’s a good question from the article: Why has Mr. Bernanke decided to accept widespread unemployment for years on end, even though he believes he has the power to reduce it?
MBT: What do people know about manufacturing? More than you’d think.
WSJ: India is preparing a plan to promote domestic “mega-steel” projects. Why doesn’t the U.S. Have a similar plan?
Reuters: Is China’s one-child policy destroying the tax base of an aging nation?
Reuters: Should old U.S. machinery go to Chinese companies?
FT: The Chrysler bailout worked. What can this tell us about the future of the auto industry?
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013