April 26, 2012 Headlines: Fed's April Statement, U.K. Recession, Economics and Elections, and More
WSJ: The Fed’s April statement.
The Atlantic: The U.K.’s is entering a double-dip recession, thanks to the Cameron government’s austerity plans.
Krugman: The subtle austerity of the Obama administration has cost the economy 1.3 million jobs.
WSJ: China’s crackdown on free speech on the internet has taken down another journalist.
The Hill: A poor economic situation this fall would aid the Romney campaign.
WSJ: Chrome is in at the Beijing Auto Show.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013