April 26, 2012 Headlines: Fed's April Statement, U.K. Recession, Economics and Elections, and More
WSJ: The Fed’s April statement.
The Atlantic: The U.K.’s is entering a double-dip recession, thanks to the Cameron government’s austerity plans.
Krugman: The subtle austerity of the Obama administration has cost the economy 1.3 million jobs.
WSJ: China’s crackdown on free speech on the internet has taken down another journalist.
The Hill: A poor economic situation this fall would aid the Romney campaign.
WSJ: Chrome is in at the Beijing Auto Show.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013