April 26, 2011 Headlines: Obama's Broken Jobs Promises, China Human Rights, and More
WSJ: The effects of Japan’s damaged small auto-parts makers are still being felt around the world.
NYT: Is China’s notoriously secret People’s Liberation Army finally lifting some veils?
USAT: Obama's broken promise: I'll help jobless blacks.
FT: Seeking to reduce its exposure to US government debt, Beijing invests $100-$200 billion in China Investment Corp.
WaPo: The word most politicians ignore: Jobs.
WaPo: High fuel prices are impacting American's driving habits...and Obama's approval ratings.
Reuters: More pushback from China during U.S.’s latest probe into Chinese human rights violations.
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013