April 25, 2012 Headlines: Hollywood goes to China, SEC charges fraud on Chinese companies, foreclosures become rentals
U.S. regulators are investigating major U.S. movie studios' dealings with China, including potentially inappropriate payments and dealings with certain government officials.
China has stepped up its campaign to clamp down on the Internet.
New trend in a tough economy: foreclosed houses being turned into rentals.
Foreign investors in Chinese companies find they are victims of fraud-- their shares may be worthless.
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) sues Chinese companies listed in the United States for fraud.
Related recent Blogs
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013
- May 14, 2013 Headlines: Redefining success, building Amtrak, banning Tesla, and more... • by LDonia • 05/14/2013
- May 13, 2013 Headlines: New wave of cyber-attacks, global trade, and more. • by LRaup • 05/13/2013
- May 10 2013 Headlines: Obama's focus on manufacturing, U.S.-South Korea summit, and more. • by LRaup • 05/10/2013
- May 9, 2013 Headline: Obama's focus on job creation, creating manufacturing space, and more. • by LRaup • 05/09/2013