April 24, 2012 Headlines: China's Credit Crunch, Auto Parts Exports, American Innovation, and More
NYT: A credit crunch in China is hurting the capital available for banks.
TBP: The Eurozone crisis continues and there’s no end in sight.
NYT: American auto part companies have doubled their exports to Russia in the past year.
NPR: There’s 12 million innovators in the Untied States. Are we doing enough to encourage them?
NYT: More on the expanding trade ties between Germany and China.
AP: Despite heavy government help, China is unable to find a viable market for an electric car.
Bonddad: Charts showing the Chinese and EU slowdowns.
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013