April 23, 2012 Headlines: Improving Economy in Swing States, Effects of Factory Closures, Beijing Auto Show, and More
AP: Good news for the Obama re-elect team, an improving economy is paying benefits in the swing states.
WSJ: States with manufacturing bases saw the biggest drops in unemployment.
The Economist: 3-D printing and the future of manufacturing.
AP: GM and VW both look to expand in China.
WSJ: What happens when factories close.
USAT: Economists are sounding more optimistic in their forecasts for the rest of 2012.
AP: At the Beijing Auto Show, the increasing focus on cars aimed at Chinese buyers.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013