April 2, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing growth, the economy's momentum, and more.
CNN Money: Ahead of the monthly jobs report, factories continue to hire while manufacturing growth slows.
Bloomberg: The outlook on U.S. manufacturing is positive as federal budget cuts loom.
New York Times: The U.S. economy's momentum falters as the new manufacturing numbers show expansion slowing.
New York Times: The slowing growth of U.S. manufacturing has a major impact on the stock market.
Washington Post: European manufacturers head to the U.S. to utilize shale gas.
Related recent Blogs
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013