April 16, 2012 Headlines: Video Inside Foxconn, U.S.-Colombia FTA, Battle for Middle Class Voters, and More
NPR: Exclusive video from inside a Foxconn factory in China.
Krugman: Spanish austerity programs are driving the country back into a crisis.
The Hill: U.S.-Colombia FTA will take effect in May.
USW Blog: The importance of having a debate about manufacturing policy.
The Atlantic: China is poised to enter Phase II of economic growth, and that means the end of cheap goods in minimum-wage factories.
The Hill: Massive spending cuts are on the horizon, and neither party is willing to take action to stop them.
The Atlantic: President Obama appears to be winning the battle for middle-class voters.
Related recent Blogs
- A Boy Scout badge in advanced manufacturing? • by TGarland • 03/10/2014
- March 10, 2014: Making moves for manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 03/10/2014
- Donald Trump addresses CPAC crowds on key AAM issues • by LRaup • 03/07/2014
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014