April 15, 2011 Headlines: G-20 on China, US Loses Cyber Espionage Edge, Manufacturing in Minnesota, and More
Calculated Risk: The Empire State Manufacturing Survey released this morning shows continued expansion of the manufacturing sector in the NY Fed region.
Yahoo News: The G-20 will target global imbalances, or, in another word: China.
Roubini: Dr. Doom sees trouble ahead for China’s economy.
Reuters: China edges past the U.S. in cyberespionage capabilities.
ST: Manufacturing has accounted for 40% of the new jobs created in Minnesota over the past 12 months.
WaPo: Watch out, here come the BRICS.
NYT: The British tried cutting government spending, and it tanked their economy. A lesson for the U.S.?
China’s economy grew at a 9.7% clip in the first quarter.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013