AT-AT for American Manufacturing
Mike Koehler is a man with a vision. A vision of an America that is strong, prosperous, and has a sturdy manufacturing base again.
To realize this vision, Koehler has decided to create a crowd-sourced, Made-In-America, AT-AT. Yes, an actual "Imperial Walker" from the Star Wars movies. [EDITOR's NOTE: The AT-AT makes its first appearance in 'The Empire Strikes Back,' during the Battle on Hoth.]
While this may seem far-fetched, the plan has earned some national media coverage already. We're glad to see such innovative, fun ideas being put forward to help rebuild American manufacturing. Check out Koehler's website to learn more about "AT-AT for America."
May the Force be with them.
Related recent Blogs
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013