AT-AT for American Manufacturing
Mike Koehler is a man with a vision. A vision of an America that is strong, prosperous, and has a sturdy manufacturing base again.
To realize this vision, Koehler has decided to create a crowd-sourced, Made-In-America, AT-AT. Yes, an actual "Imperial Walker" from the Star Wars movies. [EDITOR's NOTE: The AT-AT makes its first appearance in 'The Empire Strikes Back,' during the Battle on Hoth.]
While this may seem far-fetched, the plan has earned some national media coverage already. We're glad to see such innovative, fun ideas being put forward to help rebuild American manufacturing. Check out Koehler's website to learn more about "AT-AT for America."
May the Force be with them.
Related recent Blogs
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013