American-made socks that are built to withstand cold, snowy weather
For anyone with regular access to a TV, internet, or newspaper, word of a certain snowstorm is entirely unavoidable today.
In the spirit of keeping our Fashion Friday segment topical, we wanted to share something that may be beneficial to those who will be dealing with snow in the days and weeks to come.
Vermont-made Darn Tough socks are serious business. Intended for skiing, hiking, running, and hunting, these socks are crafted for action...even if that action is shoveling a driveway. More importantly, the socks are made to be worn with boots.
Granted, ordering them online may not do you any good, as they likely won't make it to you anytime soon. However, if you are not in any blizzard danger for the next hour or two, Darn Tough's website lists stores around the area that carry its socks.
Check out Darn Tough here.
Image from Darn Tough's website.
Related recent Blogs
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- AAM Statement: Commerce Department Decision on South Korean OCTG Dumping. • by scapozzola • 07/11/2014