American-made socks that are built to withstand cold, snowy weather
For anyone with regular access to a TV, internet, or newspaper, word of a certain snowstorm is entirely unavoidable today.
In the spirit of keeping our Fashion Friday segment topical, we wanted to share something that may be beneficial to those who will be dealing with snow in the days and weeks to come.
Vermont-made Darn Tough socks are serious business. Intended for skiing, hiking, running, and hunting, these socks are crafted for action...even if that action is shoveling a driveway. More importantly, the socks are made to be worn with boots.
Granted, ordering them online may not do you any good, as they likely won't make it to you anytime soon. However, if you are not in any blizzard danger for the next hour or two, Darn Tough's website lists stores around the area that carry its socks.
Check out Darn Tough here.
Image from Darn Tough's website.
Related recent Blogs
- A Boy Scout badge in advanced manufacturing? • by TGarland • 03/10/2014
- March 10, 2014: Making moves for manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 03/10/2014
- Donald Trump addresses CPAC crowds on key AAM issues • by LRaup • 03/07/2014
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014