American-made socks that are built to withstand cold, snowy weather
For anyone with regular access to a TV, internet, or newspaper, word of a certain snowstorm is entirely unavoidable today.
In the spirit of keeping our Fashion Friday segment topical, we wanted to share something that may be beneficial to those who will be dealing with snow in the days and weeks to come.
Vermont-made Darn Tough socks are serious business. Intended for skiing, hiking, running, and hunting, these socks are crafted for action...even if that action is shoveling a driveway. More importantly, the socks are made to be worn with boots.
Granted, ordering them online may not do you any good, as they likely won't make it to you anytime soon. However, if you are not in any blizzard danger for the next hour or two, Darn Tough's website lists stores around the area that carry its socks.
Check out Darn Tough here.
Image from Darn Tough's website.
Related recent Blogs
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013