American-made Holiday Shopping: tips and tricks
Tomorrow (11.26.13) afternoon, at 3:30 pm (EST) the Alliance for American Manufacturing will host a Google Hangout with some of our favorite Made in America bloggers.
We'll be discussing easy ways to keep your holiday shopping Made in America, and sharing some of our favorite American-made gifts.
If you'd like to join and/or you have questions, please click here to RSVP and submit your thoughts.
We look forward to "seeing" you there!
Related recent Blogs
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014
- Creating Jobs Now: USW and AAM take the next step in Akron • by TGarland • 04/04/2014