American-made Hannukah items.
Hanukkah begins at sunset this Tuesday, December 20, and ends at sunset on Wednesday, December 28. Just in time for the eight days of this longstanding Jewish holiday, ManufactureThis offers some American-made options:
Rochester, NY's John Hendry manufactures steel menorahs. These 100% steel menorahs are handmade, unique, and long-lasting.
Blithe Ink manufactures t-shirts in the U.S., including a Dreidel Champion shirt.
And for all of your assorted Hanukkah needs and Judaica, including American-made candles, visit Weiss Judaica.
Good luck with your dreidel games...
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013