American-made Hannukah items.
Hanukkah begins at sunset this Tuesday, December 20, and ends at sunset on Wednesday, December 28. Just in time for the eight days of this longstanding Jewish holiday, ManufactureThis offers some American-made options:
Rochester, NY's John Hendry manufactures steel menorahs. These 100% steel menorahs are handmade, unique, and long-lasting.
Blithe Ink manufactures t-shirts in the U.S., including a Dreidel Champion shirt.
And for all of your assorted Hanukkah needs and Judaica, including American-made candles, visit Weiss Judaica.
Good luck with your dreidel games...
Related recent Blogs
- A Boy Scout badge in advanced manufacturing? • by TGarland • 03/10/2014
- March 10, 2014: Making moves for manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 03/10/2014
- Donald Trump addresses CPAC crowds on key AAM issues • by LRaup • 03/07/2014
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- The U.S. needs a stronger domestic supply chain in the event of an attack • by TGarland • 03/04/2014