American-made Hannukah items.
Hanukkah begins at sunset this Tuesday, December 20, and ends at sunset on Wednesday, December 28. Just in time for the eight days of this longstanding Jewish holiday, ManufactureThis offers some American-made options:
Rochester, NY's John Hendry manufactures steel menorahs. These 100% steel menorahs are handmade, unique, and long-lasting.
Blithe Ink manufactures t-shirts in the U.S., including a Dreidel Champion shirt.
And for all of your assorted Hanukkah needs and Judaica, including American-made candles, visit Weiss Judaica.
Good luck with your dreidel games...
Related recent Blogs
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- Foxx takes to the road to push for transportation fixes • by mmcmullan • 04/17/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- OPINION: Fix the vulnerable defense industrial base • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014