American-made Hannukah items.
Hanukkah begins at sunset this Tuesday, December 20, and ends at sunset on Wednesday, December 28. Just in time for the eight days of this longstanding Jewish holiday, ManufactureThis offers some American-made options:
Rochester, NY's John Hendry manufactures steel menorahs. These 100% steel menorahs are handmade, unique, and long-lasting.
Blithe Ink manufactures t-shirts in the U.S., including a Dreidel Champion shirt.
And for all of your assorted Hanukkah needs and Judaica, including American-made candles, visit Weiss Judaica.
Good luck with your dreidel games...
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013