American-made gifts: Sophia and Chloé
It seems that every time a holiday approaches, jewelry makers fill the airwaves with cheesy advertisements, like babies delivering necklaces to their mothers, or dogs helping with wedding proposals.
While jewelry makes a great gift, why not find jewelry created and made in the United States?
Natalie Sherman's Sophia and Chloé jewelry line has rings, bracelets, necklaces, and earrings in a variety of styles and materials.
While each piece is handmade in the United States, Sherman is originally from Marrakesh, and many of her designs show Moroccan influence.
Check out Sophia and Chloé here.
This is day twenty-six of the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) series of American-made gift idea posts.
Day One - Cicada Leather Company
Day Two - Field Notes
Day Three - Faribault Woolen Mill
Day Four - Artifact Bag Co.
Day Five - Jacob Bromwell
Day Six - Vermont Flannel
Day Seven - Freeman Sporting Club
Day Eight - Hero Bag
Day Nine - the Holiday Card Website
Day Ten - Night Owl Paper Goods
Day Eleven - Hospitality Frames
Day Twelve - Bigelow Tea & Emerson Creek Pottery
Day Thirteen - American Made Dorm & Home
Day Fourteen - Potting Shed Creations
Day Fifteen - Felion Studios
Day Sixteen - Freeride Systems
Day Seventeen - Wintergreen Northern Wear
Day Eighteen - VPI Industries
Day Nineteen - Children's toys
Day Twenty - Adirondack Chairs
Day Twenty-one - WallCandy Arts
Day Twenty-two-Twenty-five - Skincare products
Related recent Blogs
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013