American-made gifts: Skincare items
ManufactureThis took a short blog hiatus last week, and in the process, several days of gift posts did not happen. Therefore, today's post should cover those three skipped days, plus today.
These gifts are great for anyone - any age, any gender - as they're items we can all use.
(Malin+Goetz) hand and body lotion - (Malin+Goetz) designs its skincare products for gentle skin, using natural ingredients. The New York City-based company makes all of its products in the NY tri-state area (NY, NJ, CT). The company offers a variety of lotions, healthy & beauty products, and gifts. Check those out here.
Badger classic lip balm - Badger makes its certified organic lip balm out of olive oil, beeswax, and aloe. Manufactured in New Hampshire, the lip balms come in a variety of flavors. Badger also makes other skin products, which you can find here.
Juniper Ridge soap 4-pack - Juniper Ridge develops its soaps, colognes, and sprays to trigger sense memories - specifically those associated with being outdoors. These California-made soaps will transport you to Red Rock Canyon, and San Jacinto, among other places. Check out the rest of Juniper Ridge's inventory here.
Smith's rosebud salve - Made by Rosebud Perfume Company in Woodsboro, MD, this product is 120 years old and still quite popular. While it can be used as a lip balm, it's really an all-purpose treatment for such ailments as dry skin, irritation, and minor burns. You cannot purchase directly through the company's website, but links are provided to help you find retailers.
This post covers days twenty-two through twenty-five of the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) series of American-made gift idea posts.
Day One - Cicada Leather Company
Day Two - Field Notes
Day Three - Faribault Woolen Mill
Day Four - Artifact Bag Co.
Day Five - Jacob Bromwell
Day Six - Vermont Flannel
Day Seven - Freeman Sporting Club
Day Eight - Hero Bag
Day Nine - the Holiday Card Website
Day Ten - Night Owl Paper Goods
Day Eleven - Hospitality Frames
Day Twelve - Bigelow Tea & Emerson Creek Pottery
Day Thirteen - American Made Dorm & Home
Day Fourteen - Potting Shed Creations
Day Fifteen - Felion Studios
Day Sixteen - Freeride Systems
Day Seventeen - Wintergreen Northern Wear
Day Eighteen - VPI Industries
Day Nineteen - Children's toys
Day Twenty - Adirondack Chairs
Day Twenty-one - WallCandy Arts
Related recent Blogs
- American Workers Remind Us What Labor Day Is All About • by TGarland • 08/26/2014
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014
- More Work to Do, Indeed • by elizabethbb • 08/11/2014
- August 11, 2014: Chinese Textile Manufacturing ... in the Carolinas • by mmcmullan • 08/11/2014
- Maury’s clothing line: “Made in America, without compromise.” • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014