American-made gifts: Jacob Bromwell
If you have a "foodie" on your shopping list, or at least someone who likes to entertain, Jacob Bromwell may have a gift that's right for them.
While we recommend the popcorn popper (which can be used in the kitchen, or on the grill), there are plenty of options to choose from, including cookware for both home and camping.
Every piece of Jacob Bromwell's inventory is made in the United States, as it has been for nearly 200 years. The company has manufacturing facilities in Chattanooga, TN; Columbus, IN; and, Los Angeles, CA.
Check out Jacob Bromwell's merchandise here.
This is day five of the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) series of American-made gift idea posts.
Day One - Cicada Leather Company
Day Two - Field Notes
Day Three - Faribault Woolen Mill
Day Four - Artifact Bag Co.
Related recent Blogs
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014
- More Work to Do, Indeed • by elizabethbb • 08/11/2014
- August 11, 2014: Chinese Textile Manufacturing ... in the Carolinas • by mmcmullan • 08/11/2014
- Maury’s clothing line: “Made in America, without compromise.” • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- August 8, 2014: Maury is a close second to trade data in our book • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- No, Technology Isn’t an Automatic Job Killer • by elizabethbb • 08/07/2014