American-made gifts: Jacob Bromwell
If you have a "foodie" on your shopping list, or at least someone who likes to entertain, Jacob Bromwell may have a gift that's right for them.
While we recommend the popcorn popper (which can be used in the kitchen, or on the grill), there are plenty of options to choose from, including cookware for both home and camping.
Every piece of Jacob Bromwell's inventory is made in the United States, as it has been for nearly 200 years. The company has manufacturing facilities in Chattanooga, TN; Columbus, IN; and, Los Angeles, CA.
Check out Jacob Bromwell's merchandise here.
This is day five of the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) series of American-made gift idea posts.
Day One - Cicada Leather Company
Day Two - Field Notes
Day Three - Faribault Woolen Mill
Day Four - Artifact Bag Co.
Related recent Blogs
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014
- Creating Jobs Now: USW and AAM take the next step in Akron • by TGarland • 04/04/2014