American-made gifts: Hospitality Frames
Holidays are prime photo-sharing time. Framed photographs make excellent gifts for grandparents who may not see their grandchildren’s lives documented minute-by-minute on Facebook.
The Massachusetts-based parent company to Hospitality Frames has been making picture frames for nearly four decades. The company says the majority of its frames are American-made, and the online store makes it very easy to distinguish that.
In addition to a very large array of designs, colors, and materials to choose from, Hospitality Frames also allows for custom products, and memory boards.
Check out Hospitality Frame’s online store here.
This is day eleven of the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) series of American-made gift idea posts.
Day One - Cicada Leather Company
Day Two - Field Notes
Day Three - Faribault Woolen Mill
Day Four - Artifact Bag Co.
Day Five - Jacob Bromwell
Day Six - Vermont Flannel
Day Seven - Freeman Sporting Club
Day Eight - Hero Bag
Day Nine - the Holiday Card Website
Day Ten - Night Owl Paper Goods
Related recent Blogs
- December 13, 2013: More Boeing trouble bubbles • by mmcmullan • 12/13/2013
- #ShopAmerica AAM Staff Selections: Spirit Hoods • by LDonia • 12/12/2013
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013