American-made gifts: Hero Bag
Here's an idea for those on your gift list who are over the age of 21...
San Francisco based Hero Bags makes cotton canvas bottle bags (which are currently 20% off) - a perfect carrying piece for an American wine.
If you're not shopping for any wine drinkers this year, Hero Bags may have some other products of interest to you. They make totes for people of all ages as well as lunchbags.
Not sure how to find an American wine? American Winery is a good place to start.
See more of what Hero Bags has to offer here.
This is day eight of the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) series of American-made gift idea posts.
Day One - Cicada Leather Company
Day Two - Field Notes
Day Three - Faribault Woolen Mill
Day Four - Artifact Bag Co.
Day Five - Jacob Bromwell
Day Six - Vermont Flannel
Day Seven - Freeman Sporting Club
Related recent Blogs
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- AAM Statement: Commerce Department Decision on South Korean OCTG Dumping. • by scapozzola • 07/11/2014