American-made gifts: Hero Bag
Here's an idea for those on your gift list who are over the age of 21...
San Francisco based Hero Bags makes cotton canvas bottle bags (which are currently 20% off) - a perfect carrying piece for an American wine.
If you're not shopping for any wine drinkers this year, Hero Bags may have some other products of interest to you. They make totes for people of all ages as well as lunchbags.
Not sure how to find an American wine? American Winery is a good place to start.
See more of what Hero Bags has to offer here.
This is day eight of the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) series of American-made gift idea posts.
Day One - Cicada Leather Company
Day Two - Field Notes
Day Three - Faribault Woolen Mill
Day Four - Artifact Bag Co.
Day Five - Jacob Bromwell
Day Six - Vermont Flannel
Day Seven - Freeman Sporting Club
Related recent Blogs
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014
- Creating Jobs Now: USW and AAM take the next step in Akron • by TGarland • 04/04/2014