American-made gifts: Hero Bag
Here's an idea for those on your gift list who are over the age of 21...
San Francisco based Hero Bags makes cotton canvas bottle bags (which are currently 20% off) - a perfect carrying piece for an American wine.
If you're not shopping for any wine drinkers this year, Hero Bags may have some other products of interest to you. They make totes for people of all ages as well as lunchbags.
Not sure how to find an American wine? American Winery is a good place to start.
See more of what Hero Bags has to offer here.
This is day eight of the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) series of American-made gift idea posts.
Day One - Cicada Leather Company
Day Two - Field Notes
Day Three - Faribault Woolen Mill
Day Four - Artifact Bag Co.
Day Five - Jacob Bromwell
Day Six - Vermont Flannel
Day Seven - Freeman Sporting Club
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013