American-made gifts: Felion Studios
What better gift for someone with immense regional pride than a skillet in the shape of his or her home state?
Felion Studios makes cast-iron skillets in the shape of each of the fifty states. (Sadly, there isn't one for D.C., though it would be really tiny and not very conducive to cooking much of anything for District residents.)
The skillets are hand-made in Madison, Wisconsin and available seasoned or un-seasoned.
Check out Felion Studios here.
This is Day Fifteen of the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) series of American-made gift idea posts.
Day One - Cicada Leather Company
Day Two - Field Notes
Day Three - Faribault Woolen Mill
Day Four - Artifact Bag Co.
Day Five - Jacob Bromwell
Day Six - Vermont Flannel
Day Seven - Freeman Sporting Club
Day Eight - Hero Bag
Day Nine - the Holiday Card Website
Day Ten - Night Owl Paper Goods
Day Eleven - Hospitality Frames
Day Twelve - Bigelow Tea & Emerson Creek Pottery
Day Thirteen - American Made Dorm & Home
Day Fourteen - Potting Shed Creations
Related recent Blogs
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014
- Creating Jobs Now: USW and AAM take the next step in Akron • by TGarland • 04/04/2014