American-made gifts: Felion Studios
What better gift for someone with immense regional pride than a skillet in the shape of his or her home state?
Felion Studios makes cast-iron skillets in the shape of each of the fifty states. (Sadly, there isn't one for D.C., though it would be really tiny and not very conducive to cooking much of anything for District residents.)
The skillets are hand-made in Madison, Wisconsin and available seasoned or un-seasoned.
Check out Felion Studios here.
This is Day Fifteen of the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) series of American-made gift idea posts.
Day One - Cicada Leather Company
Day Two - Field Notes
Day Three - Faribault Woolen Mill
Day Four - Artifact Bag Co.
Day Five - Jacob Bromwell
Day Six - Vermont Flannel
Day Seven - Freeman Sporting Club
Day Eight - Hero Bag
Day Nine - the Holiday Card Website
Day Ten - Night Owl Paper Goods
Day Eleven - Hospitality Frames
Day Twelve - Bigelow Tea & Emerson Creek Pottery
Day Thirteen - American Made Dorm & Home
Day Fourteen - Potting Shed Creations
Related recent Blogs
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014
- 86th Annual Academy Awards: A glimpse at Los Angeles' manufacturing sector • by TGarland • 03/01/2014