American-made gifts: Faribault Woolen Mill
We certainly won’t all be having a “White Christmas” – some of us won’t see snow, and others don’t celebrate Christmas, but, for a lot of Americans there are some very cold months ahead.
Throw blankets from Faribault Woolen Mill make a great gift for people in those cold-weather states.
Faribault Woolen Mill, located in Minnesota, is a nearly 150-year-old American institution.
And, if blankets aren’t quite right, they also have other possibilities – for example scarves and coffee cup sleeves.
Check out Faribault Woolen Mill’s products here.
This is Day Three of the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) series of American-made gift idea posts.
Day One - Cicada Leather Company
Day Two - Field Notes
Related recent Blogs
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014
- 86th Annual Academy Awards: A glimpse at Los Angeles' manufacturing sector • by TGarland • 03/01/2014