American-made gifts: Faribault Woolen Mill
We certainly won’t all be having a “White Christmas” – some of us won’t see snow, and others don’t celebrate Christmas, but, for a lot of Americans there are some very cold months ahead.
Throw blankets from Faribault Woolen Mill make a great gift for people in those cold-weather states.
Faribault Woolen Mill, located in Minnesota, is a nearly 150-year-old American institution.
And, if blankets aren’t quite right, they also have other possibilities – for example scarves and coffee cup sleeves.
Check out Faribault Woolen Mill’s products here.
This is Day Three of the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) series of American-made gift idea posts.
Day One - Cicada Leather Company
Day Two - Field Notes
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013