American-made gifts: Cause UR Good
Of all the fashion "trends" to spring up in the past few decades, graphic T-shirts is probably the longest-lasting.
People of all ages and genders wear graphic T's all the time.
Cause UR Good makes graphic T-shirts with social impact. $8 from each shirt sold goes towards one of five organizations of your choice. The website promises free-shipping, and the shirts are made in the U.S.A., with water based ink.
Check out Cause UR Good's t-shirts, and beneficiary organizations here.
This is day twenty-nine of the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) series of American-made gift idea posts.
Day One - Cicada Leather Company
Day Two - Field Notes
Day Three - Faribault Woolen Mill
Day Four - Artifact Bag Co.
Day Five - Jacob Bromwell
Day Six - Vermont Flannel
Day Seven - Freeman Sporting Club
Day Eight - Hero Bag
Day Nine - the Holiday Card Website
Day Ten - Night Owl Paper Goods
Day Eleven - Hospitality Frames
Day Twelve - Bigelow Tea & Emerson Creek Pottery
Day Thirteen - American Made Dorm & Home
Day Fourteen - Potting Shed Creations
Day Fifteen - Felion Studios
Day Sixteen - Freeride Systems
Day Seventeen - Wintergreen Northern Wear
Day Eighteen - VPI Industries
Day Nineteen - Children's toys
Day Twenty - Adirondack Chairs
Day Twenty-one - WallCandy Arts
Day Twenty-two-Twenty-five - Skincare products
Day Twenty-six - Sophia and Chloé
Day Twenty-seven - U.S. Bones
Day Twenty-eight - Portabrace
Related recent Blogs
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013