American-made gifts: Cause UR Good
Of all the fashion "trends" to spring up in the past few decades, graphic T-shirts is probably the longest-lasting.
People of all ages and genders wear graphic T's all the time.
Cause UR Good makes graphic T-shirts with social impact. $8 from each shirt sold goes towards one of five organizations of your choice. The website promises free-shipping, and the shirts are made in the U.S.A., with water based ink.
Check out Cause UR Good's t-shirts, and beneficiary organizations here.
This is day twenty-nine of the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) series of American-made gift idea posts.
Day One - Cicada Leather Company
Day Two - Field Notes
Day Three - Faribault Woolen Mill
Day Four - Artifact Bag Co.
Day Five - Jacob Bromwell
Day Six - Vermont Flannel
Day Seven - Freeman Sporting Club
Day Eight - Hero Bag
Day Nine - the Holiday Card Website
Day Ten - Night Owl Paper Goods
Day Eleven - Hospitality Frames
Day Twelve - Bigelow Tea & Emerson Creek Pottery
Day Thirteen - American Made Dorm & Home
Day Fourteen - Potting Shed Creations
Day Fifteen - Felion Studios
Day Sixteen - Freeride Systems
Day Seventeen - Wintergreen Northern Wear
Day Eighteen - VPI Industries
Day Nineteen - Children's toys
Day Twenty - Adirondack Chairs
Day Twenty-one - WallCandy Arts
Day Twenty-two-Twenty-five - Skincare products
Day Twenty-six - Sophia and Chloé
Day Twenty-seven - U.S. Bones
Day Twenty-eight - Portabrace
Related recent Blogs
- American Workers Remind Us What Labor Day Is All About • by TGarland • 08/26/2014
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014
- More Work to Do, Indeed • by elizabethbb • 08/11/2014
- August 11, 2014: Chinese Textile Manufacturing ... in the Carolinas • by mmcmullan • 08/11/2014
- Maury’s clothing line: “Made in America, without compromise.” • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014