American-made furniture for holiday sales.
For furniture sales during this holiday weekend, please remember that there are plenty of furniture companies making products in the United States who would love your business.
Here is a small sample of those companies:
- Harden Furniture, located in upstate New York, not only makes its products in the United States, it accesses wood from a sustainable forest. (The company actually sells lumber aswell).
- Wesley Allen makes iron beds in Los Angeles. Consumers can choose from over 100 designs.
- Lang Furniture, started in the 1960's by a Vietnam Vet who had only been home for two days, makes bedroom furniture from its factory in central Wisconsin.
- Lyndon Furniture, based in Lyndon, VT, makes wood furniture for homes and offices.
- Leisters Furniture, headquartered in Hanover, PA, makes furniture for just about every room in the home and also has a contract furniture division.
Again, this list is by no means exhaustive and a simple google search results in plenty of companies to choose from.
Image of bed taken from Lyndon Furniture website.
Related recent Blogs
- Congress Still Hasn't Made a Fix to the Highway Trust Fund • by mmcmullan • 07/30/2014
- UCLA Flood: A Real Life of Example of What Happens When We Ignore Our Infrastructure • by elizabethbb • 07/30/2014
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Fact Check: Standing Up Against Unfair Trade, Kentucky Edition • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Americans Want Trade Agreements that Do Not Undermine Manufacturing Jobs, New Poll Finds • by TGarland • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Toxic Fast Food: Just the Latest Scandal Involving Made-in-China Products. • by elizabethbb • 07/22/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Foxx Calls on Congress to Pass Long-Term Fix to the Highway Trust Fund • by TGarland • 07/21/2014