An American Made Fitness Brand from Holladay, Utah
Inspired by the athleticism on display at the World Cup, The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) is stepping up our Made in Your City game today by highlighting a fitness brand.
Impact Fitness Wear is based out of Holladay, Utah and manufactured throughout the states. The company offers unique sportswear and athletic gear for women that is fashion forward and available for year-round workouts.
Should you be someone who loves to exercise or appreciates comfort, style and quality in an apparel, you can find what you’re looking for. The apparel maker carries nine other partner brands of workout clothing. Impact Fitness Wear take pride in their products and their Made in USA branding, explaining on its website:
Our design team, fabric resources, and manufacturing is all based in the USA. We feel strongly about supporting the American economy and believe that our high standards of quality are consistently met because of our United States partnerships. Its quality you can see and feel in every garment we produce... Today, with the help of all of YOU, we have been able to expand not only our 100% Made in the USA private label brand (Impact Fitness), but we have evolved into a what we like to call “the best, most exclusive women’s active wear shop online” with brands like LOLE, Colosseum, TONIC, Isis, Sauce, and MORE!
A bonus of shopping American Made at Impact Fitness Wear is that you can mix and match any sportswear and accessory to create a suitable look which you desire.
Head over to Impact Fitness website or stores this week and start shopping.
Image via Impact Fitness
This blog was written by AAM Intern Pamela Tom Jack
Related recent Blogs
- Faribault Woolen Mill Thriving in its Third Century of Business • by elizabethbb • 08/01/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- An American Made Fitness Brand from Holladay, Utah • by LRaup • 06/18/2014
- Bill Clinton's watches (he's got two) were Made In Detroit • by mmcmullan • 04/30/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Travel like an American-made boss with this Made-in-Montana luggage • by TGarland • 03/26/2014
- It's National Kazoo Day -- make sure your Kazoo is Made in the USA • by LDonia • 01/28/2014
- Warm your home or office the American-made way • by LDonia • 01/22/2014