American-made buttons at the Indiana State Republican Convention
While at the Indiana State Republican Convention, the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) field coordinator Rachel Bennett Steury met John and Sandra Batic, owners of Mr. Button Products Inc., a button exhibitor at the convention.
The company has been in business in Indianapolis since 1973, and has been run by the Batics since 1996. The Batics said they always use doemstic U.S. manufacturers for their supplies because it creates jobs and supports communities.
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- John Porcari, DOT Buy America champion, is stepping down • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013