American-Made Blue Jeans
As most Americans know, iconic Levi's blue jeans are no longer manufactured in the U.S. However, there are a number of domestic blue jean companies that still manufacture clothes and pants in the U.S., including:
Buddy's Jeans feature cowboy cut denims, and are manufactured in New Hebron, Mississippi.
Diamond Gusset Jeans are proudly made in USA, with a "Positively Tennessee" attitude. The company also manufactures "Born and Worn in the USA" shirts.
Texas Jeans, which aims to make "rugged" and lasting blue jeans.
Related recent Blogs
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Oregon construction group pushes for Made in America • by scapozzola • 05/14/2013
- Promise on the horizon for American solar • by mmcmullan • 05/14/2013
- May 14, 2013 Headlines: Redefining success, building Amtrak, banning Tesla, and more... • by LDonia • 05/14/2013
- New American-made locomotives unveiled. • by scapozzola • 05/13/2013
- May 10 2013 Headlines: Obama's focus on manufacturing, U.S.-South Korea summit, and more. • by LRaup • 05/10/2013