American-Made Beach Apparel for Men
Summer is quickly approaching. So for Fashion Friday this week, the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) looks to Wellen, a premium beach lifestyle brand.
Wellen was founded in 2007 by Matthew Jung. All their products are Made in the USA and they focus solely on men’s apparel. Jung says his inspiration came from the ocean.
Living a life inspired by the ocean. Feeling the stoke of a good surf session. Drawstring swim trunks. Riding a vintage bicycle. The flapping of sailcloth in the wind. A crisp white button down shirt and a pair of khakis. The sounds of a bar of wax on a board. Lobster with butter. A vintage VW bus. A crackling fire. A life well spent. This is Wellen.
Wellen’s Facebook page proudly displays a USA-Made logo as their profile picture.
Check out the Wellen website to find great American made apparel for Men. They also provide a list of locations for you to visit.
This blog post was contributed to by AAM Intern Pamela Tom-Jack.
Image via Wellen’s Facebook
Related recent Blogs
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Maury’s clothing line: “Made in America, without compromise.” • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- UCLA Flood: A Real Life of Example of What Happens When We Ignore Our Infrastructure • by elizabethbb • 07/30/2014
- Cleveland Rocks — And So Does This Clothing Manufacturer • by elizabethbb • 07/11/2014
- As American as Apple Pie — But Made Overseas • by TGarland • 07/02/2014
- Celebrate National Sunglasses Day with American Made Shades • by LRaup • 06/27/2014
- Jolie & Elizabeth: Light Flirty Styles Perfect for Summer • by elizabethbb • 06/20/2014
- Need a Last Minute Father’s Day Gift? Check Out Frank Clegg Leatherworks. • by elizabethbb • 06/13/2014
- The Made-in-China Bay Bridge Continues to Cost California • by elizabethbb • 06/09/2014
- Celebrate Father’s Day with American Made Bow Ties • by LRaup • 06/06/2014