American Giant: Sweatshirts and hoodies that are Made in USA
American Giant says they're "tired of hearing all the talk about the death of American manufacturing and the decline of the United States."
They launched a company that wanted to manufacture top-notch, Made-in-USA clothing at affordable prices. And they started with sweatshirts, which they saw as a "classic American silhouette that says at once hard work, versatility and willingness to get your hands dirty."
The company plans to expand to t-shirts and other clothes soon.
Related recent Blogs
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- Think Disney should make it garments in the United States? Let the company know! • by LDonia • 05/03/2013
- Love American-made clothing? Tweet about it! • by LDonia • 03/29/2013
- In New Orleans a nascent fashion community proves new industries CAN be built in America • by LDonia • 03/04/2013
- Purchase of these Los Angeles-made jeans benefits the community • by LDonia • 03/01/2013
- Despite the fashionable label, 'Made in America' garments still struggle. • by LDonia • 02/25/2013
- Will we see any 'Made in America' on the Oscar 'Red Carpet?' • by LDonia • 02/22/2013
- Life on Mars...as envisioned by Nanette Lepore • by LDonia • 02/15/2013
- American-made socks that are built to withstand cold, snowy weather • by LDonia • 02/08/2013
- L.A. shop sells exclusively "Made in the U.S.A." items. • by LDonia • 02/01/2013