American Giant: Sweatshirts and hoodies that are Made in USA
American Giant says they're "tired of hearing all the talk about the death of American manufacturing and the decline of the United States."
They launched a company that wanted to manufacture top-notch, Made-in-USA clothing at affordable prices. And they started with sweatshirts, which they saw as a "classic American silhouette that says at once hard work, versatility and willingness to get your hands dirty."
The company plans to expand to t-shirts and other clothes soon.
Related recent Blogs
- Celebrate the Holiday Weekend with American Apparel • by LRaup • 04/18/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Spring into warm weather with Made in USA Nail Polish • by LRaup • 04/04/2014
- Fashion Friday: Staying warm through a lingering winter the Made in USA way • by LRaup • 03/28/2014
- AAM and its readers cannot get enough American-made jeans • by LDonia • 02/07/2014
- 5 pairs of Made in the USA jeans -- there's something for everyone • by LDonia • 01/17/2014
- Festive sweater season is upon us ... make sure yours is Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- Travel clothing is comfiest when it's Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/08/2013
- Hailing the Glow Cloud, in a strictly American-made way • by LDonia • 11/01/2013
- Keep warm this winter (or next week) the American-made way • by LDonia • 10/18/2013