American Giant: Sweatshirts and hoodies that are Made in USA
American Giant says they're "tired of hearing all the talk about the death of American manufacturing and the decline of the United States."
They launched a company that wanted to manufacture top-notch, Made-in-USA clothing at affordable prices. And they started with sweatshirts, which they saw as a "classic American silhouette that says at once hard work, versatility and willingness to get your hands dirty."
The company plans to expand to t-shirts and other clothes soon.
Related recent Blogs
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Maury’s clothing line: “Made in America, without compromise.” • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- Cleveland Rocks — And So Does This Clothing Manufacturer • by elizabethbb • 07/11/2014
- Celebrate National Sunglasses Day with American Made Shades • by LRaup • 06/27/2014
- Jolie & Elizabeth: Light Flirty Styles Perfect for Summer • by elizabethbb • 06/20/2014
- Need a Last Minute Father’s Day Gift? Check Out Frank Clegg Leatherworks. • by elizabethbb • 06/13/2014
- Celebrate Father’s Day with American Made Bow Ties • by LRaup • 06/06/2014
- Sail into Summer with TipsySkipper • by LRaup • 05/30/2014
- New Balance: Sprint into Summer • by admin • 05/23/2014
- Taylor Stitch: Unique Clothing, Made in San Francisco • by scapozzola • 05/16/2014