American Giant: Sweatshirts and hoodies that are Made in USA
American Giant says they're "tired of hearing all the talk about the death of American manufacturing and the decline of the United States."
They launched a company that wanted to manufacture top-notch, Made-in-USA clothing at affordable prices. And they started with sweatshirts, which they saw as a "classic American silhouette that says at once hard work, versatility and willingness to get your hands dirty."
The company plans to expand to t-shirts and other clothes soon.
Related recent Blogs
- AAM and its readers cannot get enough American-made jeans • by LDonia • 02/07/2014
- 5 pairs of Made in the USA jeans -- there's something for everyone • by LDonia • 01/17/2014
- Festive sweater season is upon us ... make sure yours is Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- Travel clothing is comfiest when it's Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/08/2013
- Hailing the Glow Cloud, in a strictly American-made way • by LDonia • 11/01/2013
- Keep warm this winter (or next week) the American-made way • by LDonia • 10/18/2013
- Keep dry with an American-made raincoat • by LDonia • 10/11/2013
- Keep your Breaking Bad costume Made in America • by LDonia • 09/27/2013
- Nanette Lepore's Spring 2014 American-made couture • by LDonia • 09/13/2013
- New York City-made clothing barely visible among garments sold in the United States • by LDonia • 09/06/2013