Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) thanks Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-OH) for supporting U.S. manufacturers.
Earlier this week, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) President Scott Paul presented Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-OH) with a framed 'ReMaking America' plaque to thank the Senator for supporting America's manufacturers and their workers.
Paul also gave Sen. Brown a copy of AAM's new book, 'ReMaking America.'
In an accompanying letter Paul said:
As a longtime champion of job creation, please accept this gift copy of “ReMaking America,” AAM’s blueprint for a manufacturing resurgence.
You’ve been with us all along as we work to Keep It Made in America and our efforts have yielded real results. There is a new recognition in Washington and across the country that economic recovery, job growth, and a competitive future will require a manufacturing revival. The question today is not if we should Make It In America, but how.
Related recent Blogs
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013