Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Talks Trade, Buy America, and Currency Manipulation AFL-CIO Conference
Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Field Coordinators Michael Mitchell, Rachel Bennett Steury, Ken Poweski, and Meghan McKeefry recently hosted four presentations at the AFL-CIO Midwest Regional 2013 Conference at the Sheraton Hotel in Rosemont, Illinois, March 20-23, 2013.
AAM's field team made a push for the Invest in American Jobs Act (H.R.949), the Currency Reform for Fair trade Act (H.R.1276, and the need for currency manipulation to be addressed in a potential Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013