The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) has been participating in Manufacturing Innovations 2011
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) has been attending this year’s Manufacturing Partnership Fund’s Manufacturing Innovations conference in Orlando, FL. We’ll be there through tomorrow, so stop by our booth (pictured here).
We’re blogging and live-tweeting from the event, so be sure to follow us on Twitter and look for the hashtag #mep2011 to keep up on MEP events.
Related recent Blogs
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- Fmr. Transportaion Secretary Ray LaHood urges infrastructure investment • by TGarland • 12/02/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013