The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) is at the Good Jobs Green Jobs Atlanta Conference
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) is at the Good Jobs Green Jobs Regional (GJGJ) Conference in Atlanta, GA. This is the first of four Regional Conferences that will be taking place in 2012. These conferences will bring together thousands of labor, environmental, business, elected, and community leaders working in their area and around the country to promote, preserve, and build coalitions that create good jobs and preserve our economic and environmental future.
If you're here in Atlanta for GJGJ-- be sure to swing by our booth to sign a petition to help stop China’s currency manipulation and pick up some of our great Keep it Made in America gear. AAM Executive Director Scott Paul will also be moderating today’s Plenary panel, “A Clean Energy Jobs Plan for the 21st Century” from 3:30-5:00pm ET.
Paul will also be a panelist during tomorrow’s workshop on “U.S. Manufacturing in the Clean Energy Economy: State-level Efforts to Ensure a Domestic Clean Energy Supply Chain” from 8:30am to 10am.
We'll be live tweeting from both events, so follow us on Twitter for updates!
Related recent Blogs
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- Fmr. Transportaion Secretary Ray LaHood urges infrastructure investment • by TGarland • 12/02/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013
- The Veep heads to Asia, while Michigan Democrats and automakers press the "currency issue" in TPP talks • by TGarland • 11/27/2013
- G+ Hangout postponed! • by LDonia • 11/26/2013
- Americans increasingly sweating this economy, and it's no surprise • by mmcmullan • 11/26/2013