The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) is at the Good Jobs Green Jobs Atlanta Conference
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) is at the Good Jobs Green Jobs Regional (GJGJ) Conference in Atlanta, GA. This is the first of four Regional Conferences that will be taking place in 2012. These conferences will bring together thousands of labor, environmental, business, elected, and community leaders working in their area and around the country to promote, preserve, and build coalitions that create good jobs and preserve our economic and environmental future.
If you're here in Atlanta for GJGJ-- be sure to swing by our booth to sign a petition to help stop China’s currency manipulation and pick up some of our great Keep it Made in America gear. AAM Executive Director Scott Paul will also be moderating today’s Plenary panel, “A Clean Energy Jobs Plan for the 21st Century” from 3:30-5:00pm ET.
Paul will also be a panelist during tomorrow’s workshop on “U.S. Manufacturing in the Clean Energy Economy: State-level Efforts to Ensure a Domestic Clean Energy Supply Chain” from 8:30am to 10am.
We'll be live tweeting from both events, so follow us on Twitter for updates!
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Japan's currency moves are heating up a trade problem • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Oregon construction group pushes for Made in America • by scapozzola • 05/14/2013
- Promise on the horizon for American solar • by mmcmullan • 05/14/2013