The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) is at the Good Jobs Green Jobs Atlanta Conference
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) is at the Good Jobs Green Jobs Regional (GJGJ) Conference in Atlanta, GA. This is the first of four Regional Conferences that will be taking place in 2012. These conferences will bring together thousands of labor, environmental, business, elected, and community leaders working in their area and around the country to promote, preserve, and build coalitions that create good jobs and preserve our economic and environmental future.
If you're here in Atlanta for GJGJ-- be sure to swing by our booth to sign a petition to help stop China’s currency manipulation and pick up some of our great Keep it Made in America gear. AAM Executive Director Scott Paul will also be moderating today’s Plenary panel, “A Clean Energy Jobs Plan for the 21st Century” from 3:30-5:00pm ET.
Paul will also be a panelist during tomorrow’s workshop on “U.S. Manufacturing in the Clean Energy Economy: State-level Efforts to Ensure a Domestic Clean Energy Supply Chain” from 8:30am to 10am.
We'll be live tweeting from both events, so follow us on Twitter for updates!
Related recent Blogs
- Washington State Bridge Collapse Illustrates Perils of Failing Infrastructure. • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013