Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) field staff meet with Rep. Joe Donnelly (D-IN)
Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) field coordinators Michael Mitchell and Rachel Bennett Steury recently met with Rep. Joe Donnelly (D-IN) in Fort Wayne. Mitchell and Bennett Steury thanked Rep. Donnelly for his continued support of U.S. manufacturing, his co-sponsorship of H.R.639 (the Currency Reform for Fair Trade Act), and for co-signing a letter to President Obama urging action on subsidized auto parts imports from China.
Editor's Note: Rep. Donnelly is running for U.S. Senate. The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) does not endorse candidates.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- Washington State Bridge Collapse Illustrates Perils of Failing Infrastructure. • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013