Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) field staff meet with Rep. Joe Donnelly (D-IN)
Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) field coordinators Michael Mitchell and Rachel Bennett Steury recently met with Rep. Joe Donnelly (D-IN) in Fort Wayne. Mitchell and Bennett Steury thanked Rep. Donnelly for his continued support of U.S. manufacturing, his co-sponsorship of H.R.639 (the Currency Reform for Fair Trade Act), and for co-signing a letter to President Obama urging action on subsidized auto parts imports from China.
Editor's Note: Rep. Donnelly is running for U.S. Senate. The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) does not endorse candidates.
Related recent Blogs
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013