Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul to make two CNN appearances
Manufacturing is a key issue right now, and CNN is turning to the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) as a resource on this hot topic.
AAM Executive Director Scott Paul will be interviewed TODAY at 2:15pm ET in advance of President Obama’s manufacturing-focused speech at a Boeing plant in Washington state, and again at 3:00pm ET to provide an analysis of the president’s remarks.
Mr. Paul will also be appearing on CNN’s “Your Money” program this Sunday, February 19 at 3:00pm ET. He will be participating in a debate about the importance of manufacturing for the U.S. economy.
Stay tuned for clips and interview highlights.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Japan's currency moves are heating up a trade problem • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Oregon construction group pushes for Made in America • by scapozzola • 05/14/2013
- Promise on the horizon for American solar • by mmcmullan • 05/14/2013