Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul to make two CNN appearances
Manufacturing is a key issue right now, and CNN is turning to the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) as a resource on this hot topic.
AAM Executive Director Scott Paul will be interviewed TODAY at 2:15pm ET in advance of President Obama’s manufacturing-focused speech at a Boeing plant in Washington state, and again at 3:00pm ET to provide an analysis of the president’s remarks.
Mr. Paul will also be appearing on CNN’s “Your Money” program this Sunday, February 19 at 3:00pm ET. He will be participating in a debate about the importance of manufacturing for the U.S. economy.
Stay tuned for clips and interview highlights.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- Fmr. Transportaion Secretary Ray LaHood urges infrastructure investment • by TGarland • 12/02/2013