ABC News Has Inspired Viewers to ask "Where are my household products made?"
All last week, ABC World News spotlighted "Made in America." In addition to filling a suburban U.S. home entirely with "100 percent American-made products," ABC's news team visited several domestic American companies to look at the future of U.S. manufacturing.
ABC's segment have been particularly impressive because of the impact they had on viewers. Many submitted their own videos, exploring what, if any, household products were Made in USA.
We thought we'd include a family clip-- one mother asking her enthusiastic daughter to inspect the contents of their living room, kitchen, etc. Watch the full clip below. PS: You can submit your own clips to ABC. Click here for more information.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- Washington State Bridge Collapse Illustrates Perils of Failing Infrastructure. • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013