AAM's Scott Paul on MSNBC's 'Dylan Ratigan Show'
Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul will be interviewed tomorrow on MSNBC's Dylan Ratigan Show.
Ratigan has been hosting a series of 'Steel on Wheels' town halls. Scott Paul will appear at an hour-long town hall in Seattle focused on "making things in America again," starting at 4 pm ET.
Stay tuned for more details.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013