AAM visits #FABTECHexpo
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) is at the FABTECH expo in Chicago this week.
Today AAM hosted a book talk, ReMaking America: A Conversation with the authors about the future of American manufacturing.
AAM President and author Scott Paul, and editor Richard McCormack were on hand to discuss the ReMaking America and answer questions.
After an engaging discussion, attendees visited our booth to get books signed, ask questions or generally chat about manufacturing.
We'll have more from FABTECH as the week progresses. And if you're at FABTECH, please stop by our booth - N249.
Related recent Blogs
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Fact Check: Standing Up Against Unfair Trade, Kentucky Edition • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Americans Want Trade Agreements that Do Not Undermine Manufacturing Jobs, New Poll Finds • by TGarland • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Toxic Fast Food: Just the Latest Scandal Involving Made-in-China Products. • by elizabethbb • 07/22/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Foxx Calls on Congress to Pass Long-Term Fix to the Highway Trust Fund • by TGarland • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014