AAM visits #FABTECHexpo
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) is at the FABTECH expo in Chicago this week.
Today AAM hosted a book talk, ReMaking America: A Conversation with the authors about the future of American manufacturing.
AAM President and author Scott Paul, and editor Richard McCormack were on hand to discuss the ReMaking America and answer questions.
After an engaging discussion, attendees visited our booth to get books signed, ask questions or generally chat about manufacturing.
We'll have more from FABTECH as the week progresses. And if you're at FABTECH, please stop by our booth - N249.
Related recent Blogs
- What good's a trade agreement if you don't enforce the on-the-books trade rules? • by mmcmullan • 03/11/2014
- A National Manufacturing Strategy could be the "be all, end all" for depressed wages • by LRaup • 03/11/2014
- A Boy Scout badge in advanced manufacturing? • by TGarland • 03/10/2014
- March 10, 2014: Making moves for manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 03/10/2014
- Donald Trump addresses CPAC crowds on key AAM issues • by LRaup • 03/07/2014
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014