AAM visits #FABTECHexpo
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) is at the FABTECH expo in Chicago this week.
Today AAM hosted a book talk, ReMaking America: A Conversation with the authors about the future of American manufacturing.
AAM President and author Scott Paul, and editor Richard McCormack were on hand to discuss the ReMaking America and answer questions.
After an engaging discussion, attendees visited our booth to get books signed, ask questions or generally chat about manufacturing.
We'll have more from FABTECH as the week progresses. And if you're at FABTECH, please stop by our booth - N249.
Related recent Blogs
- Foxx takes to the road to push for transportation fixes • by mmcmullan • 04/17/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- OPINION: Fix the vulnerable defense industrial base • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Rep. Sandy Levin talks currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/10/2014