AAM Urges Support for H.R. 2378, the Currency Reform for Fair Trade Act.
Posted by scapozzola on 09/28/2010
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) strongly supports effective legislation to curb the damaging impact of China’s continuing currency manipulation. AAM is urging support for H.R. 2378, the Currency Reform for Fair Trade Act, as amended last week by the House Ways and Means Committee, and has sent a letter to Members of the House Representatives. Click here to read the full letter.
Related recent Blogs
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- The Veep heads to Asia, while Michigan Democrats and automakers press the "currency issue" in TPP talks • by TGarland • 11/27/2013
- November 27, 2013: Tension over the East China Sea and more • by LDonia • 11/27/2013
- November 25, 2013: Uncontrollable turkey tension • by mmcmullan • 11/25/2013
- Take it from the respected economist: QE and currency manipulation aren't the same thing • by mmcmullan • 11/21/2013