AAM Town Hall in Jackson Michigan Receives Widespread Coverage
AAM's Town Hall meeting in Jackson, Michigan received plenty of media attention. Gubernatorial candidiates Virg Bernero gave a speech that called for rebuilding the U.S. manufacturing base.
WKHM radio excerpted portions of Bernero's remarks, as well as those of AAM Director Scott Paul and Congressmen Mark Schauer. Click here for audio from their speeches.
Special congrats to AAM Field Coordinator Rachel Bennett Steury for all of her hard work in putting together such a successful event.
Related recent Blogs
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013